Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday + Tuesday! Best selling product linky!

Back to the grind!  :)  Actually today was a lovely day with the kiddos.  I'm pretty sure we've all been staying up much too late and were all a little tired today.  That means a calm, if slow moving, classroom day.

I'm so excited to go home and do some Cyber Monday shopping.  My TpT cart now has over 150 items in it.  I just found some awesome new products last night!  I'll update my blog with my purchases later tonight.

So far this is my best seller.  Hooray!  I guess people are still setting up (or adding to) their word work centers or needing new ideas for Daily 5 word work.
Don't forget to use the code CMT12 on any TpT purchases!  It will save you an extra 10% off the already discounted prices.
Teachers Pay Teachers Cyber Monday


1 comment:

  1. Just found you through Casey @ Second Grade Math Maniac & your linky! Great idea!! I'm a new follower.

    Kate
    Second Grade Sparkle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...